React Native Professionals
Urgently required! Experienced & Freshers in the field are eligible for this job role. We will test your skills and will ask for the reference work that you might have done. A confident and adroit personality is who we want to join our team.
Experience: 1-3 Years (3 Openings)Experience: 0-1 Years (2 Openings)
- Able to work with product team, graphic designers and rest of the engineering team.
- Good React Native basic programming development concepts skills.
- Must have Good time-management skills as a Team player.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to use development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, Interface Builder, and iPhone/Android SDKs.
- Build pixel-perfect hybrid mobile applications using Web development technologies according to mobile APIs and buttery smooth UIs standard across both platforms.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Able to deployed an app on app/play store built via react native.
- Able to work in React-Native/ Redux/ Middleware/Typescript data structure and advance concepts algorithms.
- Experience in Mobile application development using cross platform technologies using React Native.
- A command of native iOS and Android development: Swift, Objective-C, Java. A good React developer should have the basics covered in order to make app work, since it’s sometimes necessary to use tools from the native side, too.
- A comprehension of basic React assumptions: Being able to operate effortlessly within concepts such as JSX, Virtual DOM or component life cycle is indispensable.
- A profound knowledge of handy tools and technologies: Here is the essential list of all.
- Sentry error tracking - for real-time monitoring and fixing crashes.
- Bitrise - for better workflows and increased automation.
- Hockeyapp - for real-time crash reporting, collecting user feedback, managing testers, beta distribution, and so on.
- Jest - a zero-configuration, ready-to-use tool for testing JS code.
- Enzyme - an entire set of tools designed to facilitate the testing of React apps.
- The ability to keep code elegant and clear: Yes, it’s not only in the fashion industry where you have to be stylish. When developers have ambitions to be the best, they need to follow the rules included in the available style guides, like the AirBNB JS Style Guide or the Google JS Style Guide. And why is this so important? Because writing readable, consistent source code makes it a lot easier to develop and maintain the app - both in the present and the future.
Experience & Freshers both are required for this job role. You will be required to handle multiple projects and team, which is why experience is a must as the minimum eligibility requirement to apply. Must have advanced knowledge and a reference for previously completed projects.
Experience: 1-3 Years (2 Openings)
Freshers: 6 Months Training (1-2 Openings)
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles.
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers to define, design and developing amazing native apps.
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Candidate have knowledge in Swift Programming, ObjectiveC SwiftUI, SQL, Multithreading, MVC, MVVM, Extensions etc.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, REST API.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Business Development Executive (Night Shift)
Our growing company Zoptal Solutions is hiring for Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals who have great experience for this job role (Night Shift) and have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Experience: 1-3 Years (3 Openings)
Freshers: 0-1 Years (3 Openings)
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (CRM, Excel etc.) of prospective client information.
- Ability to create & discuss the BRD and FRD with clients and/or management.
- Ability to track the sales process at various stages.
- Ability to work with different Online Job Portals.
- Ability to work with various sales-automation tools.
- Ability to customize approach on ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Being good with Upselling & Cross-selling.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Good command over Regional English (US English, UK English, AU English etc.)
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
Are you an aspiring MEANstack Developer and wanted to advance your skills and career? Then Zoptal have an opportunity for you, we are looking for 6 months to 2 years experienced candidate to join our fun, energetic team.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management.
- Code, test and operate node.js based services.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and per-formant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Will be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as REST or SOAP, Polymer, and Closure.
- Good understanding of new features of ECMA6 script.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Github, Bitbucket.
UI/UX Designer (Night Shift)
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. He/She can work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all digital platforms. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications please share links while applying for the Job.
Experience: 1-3 Years (2 Openings)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design Manager and team to develop design concepts.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
Zoptal is looking for an Android Developer having great job experience, who possesses a great passion for pushing mobile technologies beyond the limits. He/She will get a chance to work with the team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Experience: 2+ Years (2 Openings)
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Translate designs and wire-frames w.r.t. experience of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with communication, messaging applications with security software and solutions.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Java, NDK, C++ and Android SDK for different versions of Android and also know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers and also continuous integration.
Public Relationship Manager
We are looking for a smart individual who is sharp & great at communication skills to take on the job role of Public Relationship Manager at Zoptal Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our Company is a brand and we need to channelize it to multimedia platforms across the globe.
Experience: 3-4 Years (2 Openings)
As a Public Relationship Manager, you will be handling the following chores for our company:
- Presenting Business Proposals
- Creating Presentations & Content Material for Social Media Publicity
- Running Campaigns both physical (events, seminars, workshops) and virtual (social media accounts, apps, live videos).
- Handling Press Releases & Classified Ads that should be catchy.
- Conducting Interviews and Press Conferences as and when required.
- Thorough Market Research to first Analyze and then Strategize the next plan of action.
- Carrying out consultancy chore to help the client understand the business proposal and present Zoptal at its best.
- Building Ideas & Thought Process behind every campaign that the Company should undertake from time to time.
- Keeping up with what’s trending and how the Company can benefit from it.
- Assist Zoptal Professionals with Industry Awareness, Implementing Public Relation Events & Seminars.
- 24/7 Available for Press Tours, Conferences, Media & Client Inquiries
- Building strong relationships with investors, stakeholders, firms & clients for Zoptal
- Speech Presentations for various events for the CEO.
- Training new members, recruiting personals in your niche for assistance at the time of need.
- Writing & Presenting Reports for each and every campaign that the PRO will undertake.
For your application to be considered by Zoptal Solution Pvt. Ltd, the HR will go through a proper screening which will include authentication of the documents provided by the candidate and a personality test that will help us assess communication skills and command at language and proficiency. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Degree in Business Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Media Studies, Behavioural Sciences or relevant niche.
- Excellent Communication Skills with command in both writing & speaking.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Positive and hardworking attitude towards work.
- Decision Making & Planning.
- Endurance for taking on the spot tasks.
- Ability to overcome work pressure.
- Vast knowledge of the IT Industry and handling relations between company to company and client to company.
- Experience if any in the relevant fields where one served as a PR or handled Marketing is an added plus.
- Zeal for learning and staying in trend with what’s happening in the world of media to conduct effective campaigns.
- Skills to make effective and lucrative business proposals, presentations and press releases.
- Having that knack of understanding the client needs and giving out on the spot solutions to help build confidence between the client and the company.
- Coming up with ideas and using the resources best at hand and never missing an opportunity to use the campaigns, proposals and presentation viably for the progress of the company in the right direction.
We at Zoptal are looking for a candidate who has that perfect personality trait to capture the attention of the audience and be able to use every opportunity that comes along the way for the Company’s benefit.