React Native Professionals
Urgently required! A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the field is necessary to be eligible for this job role. We will test your skills and will ask for the reference work that you might have done. A confident and an adroit personality is who we want to join our team.
Experience: 1-3 Years (3 Openings)
Experience: 0-1 Years (2 Openings)
- Able to work with product team, graphic designers and rest of the engineering team.
- Good React Native basic programming development concepts skills.
- Must have Good time-management skills as a Team player.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to use development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, Interface Builder, and iPhone/Android SDKs.
- Build pixel-perfect hybrid mobile applications using Web development technologies according to mobile APIs and buttery smooth UIs standard across both platforms.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Able to deployed an app on app/play store built via react native.
- Able to work in React-Native/ Redux/ Middleware/Typescript data structure and advance concepts algorithms.
- Experience in Mobile application development using cross platform technologies using React Native.
- A command of native iOS and Android development: Swift, Objective-C, Java. A good React developer should have the basics covered in order to make app work, since it’s sometimes necessary to use tools from the native side, too.
- A comprehension of basic React assumptions: Being able to operate effortlessly within concepts such as JSX, Virtual DOM or component life cycle is indispensable.
- A profound knowledge of handy tools and technologies: Here is the essential list of all.
- Sentry error tracking - for real-time monitoring and fixing crashes.
- Bitrise - for better workflows and increased automation.
- Hockeyapp - for real-time crash reporting, collecting user feedback, managing testers, beta distribution, and so on.
- Jest - a zero-configuration, ready-to-use tool for testing JS code.
- Enzyme - an entire set of tools designed to facilitate the testing of React apps.
- The ability to keep code elegant and clear: Yes, it’s not only in the fashion industry where you have to be stylish. When developers have ambitions to be the best, they need to follow the rules included in the available style guides, like the AirBNB JS Style Guide or the Google JS Style Guide. And why is this so important? Because writing readable, consistent source code makes it a lot easier to develop and maintain the app - both in the present and the future.
Minimum 3 years of Experiences required for this job role. You will be required to handle multiple projects, which is why 2 to 3 years experience is must as the minimum eligibility requirement to apply. Must have advanced knowledge and a reference for previously completed projects.
Experience: 1-3 Years (2 Openings)
Freshers: 6 Months Training (1-2 Openings)
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles.
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers to define, design and developing amazing native apps.
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Candidate have knowledge in Swift Programming, ObjectiveC SwiftUI, SQL, Multithreading, MVC, MVVM, Extensions etc.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, REST API.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Jr. Quality Analyst
A big responsibility that we never take lightly! A Quality Assurance Professional has a lot on his shoulder as it is his or her duty to be sure that a digital product must work soundly and there are not room for loopholes. A basic level training before applying with us is a must!
- Review and analyze project specifications.
- Interpret and Implement quality assurance standards and in walk-through testing procedures.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Ensure that all testing related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Execute test cases manually and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Candidate must possess 6 Months training in testing and should have basic knowledge about the testing.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Fresher are welcome! Our experts are here to train and make you the part of the Zoptal Empire. You will learn new tricks and tips of the SEO world and along the way will get the opportunity to make your profile stringer by the courses we encourage our professionals to take from time to time.
- He/She should be a fast learner and should adapt to the process fast.
- An Internet Savvy, who reads, understands and evolves in tune with the latest SEO Industry.
- Basic understanding of what Search Engines are and its algorithms.
- Analysis and Implementation of the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) On-page & off-page techniques.
- Knowledge of SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Good communication skills, able to write basic content and an aptitude to learn and excel in the different verticals of Internet Marketing.
- Internet Fluency - must know how to surf the Internet, conduct online research.
- High on communication and analytical skills and should be ambitious to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Candidate should be a Graduate with good communication (spoken and written) skills in English.
- Will be required to go through training and gain on the job expertise in the field of Internet Marketing.
- Must be well versed with Microsoft Excel.
- Need to know anout SEO Tool which are important like Webmaster Tool, Google Analytic, Keyword planner.
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Sr. Web and Graphic designer
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. He/She can work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all digital platforms. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications please share links while applying for the Job.
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch.
- For Web Should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, java script, Angular, Wordpress etc.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design Manager and team to develop design concepts.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required..
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
Business Development Executive
Our growing company Zoptal Solutions is hiring for Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals who have minimum 1 years experience for this job role and have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Experience: 1-3 Years (3 Openings)
Freshers: 0-1 Years (3 Openings)
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (CRM, Excel etc.) of prospective client information.
- Ability to create & discuss the BRD and FRD with clients and/or management.
- Ability to track the sales process at various stages.
- Ability to work with different Online Job Portals.
- Ability to work with various sales-automation tools.
- Ability to customize approach on ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Being good with Upselling & Cross-selling.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Good command over Regional English (US English, UK English, AU English etc.)
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
PHP: CodeIgnitor, Cake PHP developer
Position: Senior PHP developer
Experience: 4-6 Years.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Maintaining existing code base, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education
- opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and Ability to manage projects.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Github, Bitbucket.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Core PHP, 1 or 2 CMS(Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Shopify etc.) and Frameworks(CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP, YII etc.)
Zoptal is looking for an Android Developer having at least 1 year to 3 years of job experience, who possesses a great passion for pushing mobile technologies beyond the limits. He/She will get a chance to work with the team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Translate designs and wire-frames w.r.t. experience of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with communication, messaging applications with security software and solutions.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Java, NDK, C++ and Android SDK for different versions of Android and also know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers and also continuous integration.
Are you an aspiring MEANstack Developer and wanted to advance your skills and career? Then Zoptal have an opportunity for you, we are looking for 3.5-4 yrs experienced candidate to join our fun, energetic team.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management.
- Code, test and operate node.js based services.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and per-formant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Will be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as REST or SOAP, Polymer, and Closure.
- Good understanding of new features of ECMA6 script.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Github, Bitbucket.
- PHP/CI is a plus point
We are looking for a smart and aspiring Wordpress Developer who wants to advance his/her skills and career.
Experience: 1- 3 Years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
We are looking for a smart individual who is sharp & great at communication and analytical skills to take on the job role of Business Analyst at Zoptal Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our Company is a brand and we need to channelize it to the client base across the globe.
Experience: 3+ years
Qualifications: Any Bachelor’s degree
- Converse with the client and their requirement gathering.
- Analyzing requirements, creating comprehensive documents of the projects (Wireframes, SOW, BRD, FRD, User Flow etc.)
- Share scope with meetings prior/during execution.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Provide live demo sessions to the clients.
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Building strong relationships with investors, stakeholders, firms & clients for Zoptal.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Training new members, recruiting personnel in your niche for assistance at the time of need.
- Excellent Communication Skills with command in both writing & speaking.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Decision Making & Planning.
- Problem-solving and Analytical skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Vast knowledge of the IT Industry and handling relations between company to company and client to thecompany.
- Endurance for taking on the spot tasks.
- Positive and hardworking attitude towards work.
- Having that knack of understanding the client’s needs and giving out on the spot solutions to help buildconfidence between the client and the company.
- Coming up with ideas and using the resources best at hand and never missing an opportunity to use thecampaigns, proposals and presentations viably for the progress of the company in the right direction.
- Must have work experience with functional wireframes, mock-ups, FRD's & BRD'
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools